Sunday, February 6, 2011

This Blog

Well, I've been posting for the most part a lot of random shit (mostly pokemon related stuff). Seeing as this is my first blog, I honestly had no idea how to approach this. As of now, this blog will pretty much just be a place for me to dump whatever I find funny. I may also express some of my beliefs in ongoing global issues, everything can't just be "lulz" all the time. Also, I do enjoy music from just about every genre, so I plan on sharing a lot of that!

Here's some mainstream dubstep

10 comments:

  1. Love this song. Even if it is 'mainstream'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainstream doesn't always mean bad ;[

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ive got a dubstep blog, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wub wub wub, not bad as mainstream goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty good beats and music, not really a dubstep fan, but this is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mainstream is mainstream for a reason, because it's popular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that song check out the dubstep i posted let me know if u like it

    ReplyDelete