Sunday, February 6, 2011

Long Day

It's been a long weekend, more specifically a long day. Hypothetically speaking, let's say I'm getting a lot of unwanted attention right now... hopefully this means something to the people in my life who are reading this (you other bloggers), cough cough. That being said, keep  the comments coming and I'll make sure to follow your blogs, when I want some more attention, I'll make sure to let everyone know.

This song is by Haste The Day. They're a really great band, all of their albums have been pretty good save for the most recent one. I listen to a lot of metalcore and post-hardcore stuff I may start linking more songs within those genres.

Oh and how could I forget, here's another Poke-Comic!

8 comments:

  1. When you really think about, shorts are pretty nice to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY'RES ALWAYS THAT GUY AND IM ALWAYS LIKE WTF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess all PR is good PR? Or something.. gotta love those pokecomics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allready knew the comic, still really funny though!
    And the music, although not my style, is nice none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Even though i haven't played Pokemon in YEARS, I still remember that part :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really good Haste the Day album. Unfortunately they just sound like a really soft Darkest Hour to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that comic took me back!! i used to love playing pokemon as a kid... i had a full team of level 100's, true story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that comic made me laugh so hard. Pokemon rules!

    ReplyDelete